My new white leather soho hobo - opinions?

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Hey guys - I ordered a small leather soho hobo (my 4th soho hobo :nuts:) and got it today. I need opinions. I was kind of thinking that the whole thing's be white - like the strap included - so it took me by surprise, having a brown strap and brown accents. I don't know what I think. I think I like it - but what do you guys think about the brown/white contrast?

DSCN2625.jpg

DSCN2624.jpg

I think its cute. With the brown on it you could almost use it year round

But having said that, if you don't love the brown, you should exchange it for one that you truly love.

good luck!

I LOVE brown trim on a white bag. Years ago, D&B used to do some really smart looking bags in All Weather Leather and I always loved the white and brown. Classy! But like Court said, if you don't LOVE it, keep looking!

I really like the accent that the brown provides! It looks great both from the side and from the front because of the brown strap. I think it makes it a very sharp-looking bag. Congrats!

I definitely like it with the brown. The ONLY issue I have with that is I can't wear it with something like a gray hoodie or a gray shirt. But that's only because every single thing I wear has to match with my purse. I'm anal about that. It looks really good on you though, you should keep it!