my new white city!! awww its.. its.. YUMMY!!

1. YaAaaAaaAaAaaAaaY!! :party:

Girlz!! Now i know what you are talking about!!!:yahoo:

I received my new b bag from Aloha Rag days ago.. I couldnt post the topic then cause my camera broke!
    recall my delema back then here? :rolleyes:
    Yes i exchanged my b bag for a more cracked distressed one.. Oh boy how i LOVE it now!!!! Its G:huh::huh::huh:ogreos!! The leather is just TDF!! PURE YUM!! :love:
    I just cant describe how amazing the leather + smell is!! I am addicted!! The very first day i took it to work.. i was distracted all the time!! just kept staring at my b bag every now and then!!

Thank you all sweet girlz whom helped me decide on the size!! and whom supported me when i wasnt happy with the first ultra smooth one i got!! you truely are a bag's addict best friends!! ; )

Aloha Rag has the MOST freindly profissional customer service EVER!! :shame:
    (THANK U s:huh::huh::huh:o much:flowers: )

And girlz!! the city size is just perfect!! I LOVE IT!! oh the shoulder strap is sO:huh::huh: comfy and a great alternative when u want to keep ur hands free.. its such a great verstile bag!!
    i will leave u with the pics ; )
    give me.. 2 min to upload them : )
  2. [​IMG]

BBag_1.jpg BBag_2.jpg BBag_3.jpg
  3. [​IMG]

BBag_4.jpg BBag_5.jpg BBag_6.jpg
  4. OOOHHH! Yes, much better then the last one! I Love it!!! :love:

is it really WHITE too???
  5. all the pics except one here were taken without flash in a very romantic light! :p

here are two pics with two kitties :love:

BBag_7.jpg BBag_Kitties.jpg BBag_kitties2.jpg
  6. that is GORGEOUS!!!!! I want to reach out and touch it and smell it! Vanilly, I'm in love with your bag :love: !
  7. I hope my White Purse looks like that when it gets here:drool:
  8. Wow, stunning bag. Congrat's.
  9. Oh my god... it is stunning
  10. It looks so good~~ congrats
  11. v, see, it was definitely worth the wait and return! you got a great one now!!!:love: p.s. i posted another pix of my white work under the white thread this am if you want to check it out. :supacool:
  12. Pretty! Enjoy it!
  13. thanks sweetie.. :shame: yes it its 06 white.. its really hard to capture the real color.. i live in romantic dim lights.. + i am the worst photographer ever!! loool
    i shouldve took ones in natural light :rolleyes:
    but its such a beautiful color..! white but not spark white..!! just the perfect amount of whitness!
    the lovely cracks remind me of yummy yogurt when u first open up the can without shaking it! :lol:
  14. Gorgeous!
  15. woooooooooooo-whoooooooooo, congrats vanilla-girl, she's gorgeous :yahoo: