My new white bag

1. Here it is! The new coach soho zip satchel in white. Thanks for those who helped me pick it out. I was going to get this bag at bloomingdales during the friends and family event but surprisingly they didn't have it in white. I also checked macys because they're also having a friends and family event soon, but they didn't have that bag in white also. Both stores said they never came in w/ the white one. Well, the only choice I had was go to the coach store. I picked up the last one!!! The SA at coach said this bag is a hot sale and is sold out really fast. Anyway, this bag seems longer in width than I expected. What do you guys think of this bag? Sorry the pics came out so dark. I have a really ****ty camera =X
    DSC01978.JPG DSC01990.JPG DSC01991.JPG
  2. lovely bag!!! congrats!!
  3. very cute! looks good on you.
  4. Congrats that's the bag I was debating on getting... but I ended up w/ the signature shoulder tote w/ white leather..
  5. It's a very pretty bag!
  6. Sadhunni: Congrats. =)
  7. so u can't be sad no more. Your nick should be "happyhunni" :biggrin:
  8. Congratulations, it looks great on you! And the last one too huh? Awesome.
  9. I really like this Coach bag too. I am planning to get one for myself. :love: How is the leather? Is the bag light? It looks good on you; I think it's perfect for spring/summer & will go w/ everything. Enjoy! :biggrin:
  10. Very cute. I like it a lot. Congrats!
  11. I love it! It's a great white bag!!! Congrats and Enjoy!
  12. the bag is pretty light. very smooth leather.
  13. o0 i love white bags so much and this one is soooo pretty!!! Congrats!!
  14. I saw this this weekend. Beautiful bag. Enjoy!
  15. Lovely! I really like its shape :smile: