my new WHISTLE bag!! *PICS*

:yahoo:Congrats!!!:yahoo: It's awesome!!!:heart::tup::heart: I can't believe the whistle really works!!! LOL:lol: I just got the Bacon bag and I am in love with it! Use it well~ it loks great on you!!!!:smile:

THANKS for all the responses!!!! I carried her today and what I found out was that leaving the zipper part undone but closing the clasps of the straps on top of the bag works well. That way it was easy to get in and out of the bag but yet still the bag stayed mostly closed. In retail stores and public places I did zip and close the straps though.
Anyway- THANKS AGAIN!!! Ya'll are awesome~

odd, huh? i read someone on here had one that had a key but it didn't fit into the lock of the strap?
did you ever try to find out why there was no key? i am thinking about calling BalNY and asking.

the keys are decorative, non-functional. all the whistle bags that i saw at neimans had no keys. i asked my SA and she said they didn't come with any keys. so, i'm not sure if it was certain seasons. i'm curious too. keep us posted if you find out.:smile: