My New Whiskey Paddington and HILARIOUS photos of my HUBBY!!!

1. Okay, so first I must say that I had a very hard work day today and my hubby and I have decided to have "some drinks". He wanted to make me feel better so he was trying to make me laugh. He saw that I was taking photos of my new whiskey paddington to share with you ladies so he said, "I'm going to act like how you act when you get a new purse!". So he threw on my Aviatar sunglasses and.... Hence, the photos. I laughed so hard during this shoot I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!!!!!! :roflmfao:

So ladies, without much adieu, I present to you my new '06 whiskey paddington and my much loved (above all else) hubby.

Btw, he insists that I put up a normal photo of him so the "ladies don't think I'm some sort of freak." :lol:

(Also, the chocolate paddington is an '05 and the whiskey an '06. The leather is thicker and more stiff. The whiskey "sits" up while the chocolate "slumps")

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

dinner.jpg bigger.jpg bigger2.jpg whiskey.jpg whiskey1.jpg
  2. I dont see the pics.

3. Where are the pictures - How many drinks????

4. So sorry! Here are the photos...I'm a lightweight, so I've only had a glass of wine...truth be told, he's a silly goose so he doesn't need a lot of alchohol to act like a clown. They look small so I am going to try to enlarge them

5. You two are absolutely adorable...so are the paddy's!!! :rolleyes:

6. Those are great !!! You guys are adorable. The bags are stunning.

7. Okay, all the photos work now! I'm glad you guys had a laugh!

8. LMBO! He's adorable!!! So are that bags! ;)
    You guys are a beautiful couple!:yes:

9. Absolutely Gorgeous, they are!!!! Both Whiskey and Choco. I love it!! Congratulations.

10. lordguinny! You two are so cute! Where did you get your Whiskey Paddy? I really want a Whiskey colored bag next (don't know what style yet) Congrats!!!

11. You guys are hot. I love silly pictures like that!!

12. You guys are a cute couple!

13. What a great hubby to pose your purse pictures!! He looks like a sweetheart.

14. Your hubby is a doll and so are you! I love the whiskey paddy- it is a classic.

15. Love your Paddys! Those are my favourite two colours. And your DH is such a good sport. :lol: