My new washed leather satchel

1. I don't know what this is called, but I am in love with it. It is lined in leather and is so soft and smooshy. (My daughter says I should put some tissue in it because it looks empty.) Sorry for the poor photos. I had surgery on one eye and until the other eye is done next week, my focusing capabilities seem to be off. (Or maybe they look focused to you and it's just me. LOL)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMG! I saw this AT NM!!!!! LOVE..LOVE...LOVE..if I hadnt just bought 2 Gauffre bags..It so woulda been mine..LMAO...CONGRATS! Do ya love it???

3. Great bag! :yes:

But what's with Prada these days, putting those cheesy, cheap looking leather tags in the bags instead of the nice metal ones?? EsPECIALLY the bags with leather lining!! :wtf:

4. isn't this the Prada Frame Bag? that is what the SA at the boutique told me. my friend has one but in the jacquard fabric. do you find it heavy on your shoulder?

5. That is so cute. Congrats!

6. Great bag...I love the size...It makes the Chanel sunglass case look small ;) .

(and I love the leather luggage tag, I think it looks classier than the metal tags)

7. Very nice. It looks nice on too! Have you worn it yet?

8. I didn't mean the luggage tag hanging from the handle. I meant the tag on the inside of the bag, on the front of the inside pocket. This one:

[​IMG]

9. I actually like those interior tags..I think they are classier!
    I may have to get this bag..LMAO...May call my SA in a min..HMMMM....:graucho:

10. I have been carrying it for a couple of days -- I really like it. It is so different from my other bags.

11. lulilu I love it! It looks so beautiful on you! :love: Congrats!
    And good luck with your eye surgery!

12. :drool: Wow...it looks incredible! How much was it? If you dont mind me asking...:shame:

13. $2095 plus tax. Yikes. It is my first prada bag too. Although I do have an order in for the horizontal gauffre at NM. That was even more. I think I have lost my mind. LOL

14. So very pretty... Congrats

15. I cant stop looking at this bag..its soooo pretty!!LOL!