My New Wallet

1. Hi

Just wanted to share a couple of quick photos of my new Bottega wallet. I haven't seen this style posted on here before. There are two "main" compartments that each close with a snap, plus a zippered change compartment and a ton of credit card slots. It holds so much without being bulky!

It's a celery green color with the hints of olive undertones. The photo without the flash is closer to the true color.

IMG_0756.JPG IMG_0757.JPG
  2. Hi there Ryan, congrats on your beautiful purchase!! I haven't seen this style, but presume the colour is regent? Lovely!! Could we see the pics of inside/compartments, please??
  3. Love it Ryan! I haven't seen that wallet before either - interior shots would be great as it looks like a really useful style.
  4. I love it, can't wait to see the inside.
  5. Congrats on your beautiful new wallet. Enjoy in good health! :tup:
  6. Really pretty green - congrats and enjoy!
  7. that is a pretty shade of green!
  8. Beautiful wallet. Looks like Regent color.
  9. hi ryan! congrats on your new wallet...
    I'm liking this shade of green with olive undertones...just beautiful! :love:
  10. Thank you for all the comments! It seems like the consensus is that the color is "regent"; so glad to know the official name.

Attached are photos of the interior. Tons of storage, all in that buttery leather that can only be Bottega.

IMG_0759.JPG IMG_0760.JPG IMG_0761.JPG
  11. Hi Ryan~(waving from central Jersey)! Thanks for the pics. It sure holds a lot yet is slim and stylish, what a beauty!!
  12. Nice~! Love the large coin compartment. Great Choice & cOngrats~!:tup:
  13. Congrats, Ryan! Very classy looking wallet--I like how it's definitely BV with a twist. I'd like to pull that out of my pocket or bag! It's one of my favorite colors, too. Excellent taste.
  14. I really like this style! :yes:
  15. Gorgeous wallet! Many Congats!