My new wallet!

1. So, I went to Leesburg yesterday because of the tax free shopping going on and I can't believe what I snagged! I walked in and it was the last one there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a really nice size, and it matches the purse I got last time!

I also got these last time I was there and never got around to posting them lol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love all your new goodies! Congrats!

3. thanks! The wallet actually has a lot of room in it, I filled it right after posting this hehe :smile:

4. Congratulations.

5. Love all of your goodies!! The scarfs are super cute--

6. Love the nova check scarf- congrats!

7. Oh that is really pretty! Congrats! By the way if you don't mind me asking, are the Burberry scarfs expensive?

8. Were there any good sales? I was at the Leesburg Burberry outlet 2 weeks ago and saw some really nice coats, but my husband would've killed me if I got one because I recently bought a Burberry bag. So maybe if there are some sales, and not just outlet prices, I can convince him. ;)

9. how much does the scarves cost??? are the prices cheap at outlet stores... if they are I might make the drive to the one at new jersey.

10. very cute! :biggrin:

11. You had great deals! I love everything, especially the bear scarf

12. i love the scarves. how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

13. love your stuff!

14. i love it when things work out for people. it's the best feeling to find an accessorie that matches what you've previously bought. :smile: and it's perfect too because it's the last one.

15. the scarfs were actually 20 dollars each! :nuts: Thank you to everyone with your kind words! :yes: I've been using the wallet for the past week now and I love it! Normally it annoys me when there is no slot for you ID, I mean a clear plastic bit to show through but, it doesn't seem to bother me so much time time around! :yes: