My New Wallet! (Pictures*)

1. So that day I went back to the outlets after member mharvey told me they had the Legacy Straw Hobo I wanted at her outlet (COACH question.), I ended up buying a new wallet since my outlet disappointed me (for the second+ time) and did not have them and I needed something to ease the sadness (lol). Well, that and I just needed a new wallet :] SHIZAM!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Hehe, snuck my school ID in here. Represent NC State!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol I snuck my phone in there too, because I just got it and I love it :heart: Plus she helped hold my wallet open in the last photo, lol.

2. That's a nice wallet-I like it a lot

3. Thanks Nishi! Still up I see LOL Yeah me too. This is like my 4th picture taking/posting spree tonight. I'm so bored.

4. Nice wallet! And I've got that phone too! lol Although, I just recently bought a Treo 700p and I'm really torn if I should keep the Treo or send it back because I love my Sammy so much.

5. lol Hey maxie! You're about in the same rut as my boyfriend. He has a new Treo, but when I got this phone he really liked it and was considering getting one too, but he just got the Treo! lol But yeah. I love this phone :heart:

6. I really like your wallet! Do you use it with your cute new tote?

7. Yes ma'am I certainly do! Brown and brown go together I dont care if they're not the same brand, lol.

8. In fact I forgot I have a group shot that shows the wallet chillin' in there LOL. See? -

[​IMG]

9. ^^LOVE the pocket satchel!!

10. Cute wallet!!

11. :lol: Cute! It's your Coach and JP Lizzy family photo! Actually, your new tote and your wallet match perfectly, it is like handbag heaven :p

12. Oh that wallet looks great with the tote! I want them!

13. your wallet is so nice & your bags!!! your lime green bag is growing on me I want it!!!!!!!

14. Hot girl! HOT!

15. great pics ai. You have great taste.