My new wallet on a chain - I don't know the style name

1. Hi gals,
    I wanted to share my new wallet on a chain!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm trying to find the style and when it was made, can any of you gals help me? Is it made of leather? What is the type of finish on this? I bought it from Neiman's today.

Thanks!
    Mich

2. I don't think your's is leather - it looks like some fabric material! I have seen the leather (lambskin) wallet on a chain though. How much was yours?

3. It does look like fabric, but the SA told me it's leather =\. Its $1325 and the SA said it was from last season?

4. Whatever it is, it's sassy!! Good choice :tup:

5. i love it too! i've been eyeing it for a while!

6. Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Cute!! Looks bigger than the other wallets on a chain that I have seen.

8. Congrats! I just got my exact same wallet on chain in the mail the other day. I got it through Neiman Marcus catalog quick order.

I got so many compliments when I took it into the Chanel boutique today. My SA wasn't 100% sure on what type of leather it was, but she said it was most likely lambskin. :yes: Enjoy your new WOC!

9. oh yay! thanks ladies, i love it! so missisa, how do you like it so far? i wanted to upgrade from my lv pochette and this is definitely an upgrade :smile:

...so it IS lambskin? it has a unique crackle-like finish, i wonder how it was made...

10. ohh Mich, I love it! Looks great on you too!

11. I know exactly what you mean. When I got it in the mail, I was just touching it and staring at the leather, wondering how the heck they got it to have such a cool texture. I prefer the metallic black mystery leather of the wallet on chain than the metallic black lambskin on the reissue!

:drool:

I love it so far. It was definitely a splurge for something so small, but I know I will use it for evenings and club night outs. It can actually fit a fair amount of things inside!

12. ah thank you all!

it is too cool! i am amazed at the texture. hehe, it really is a mystery WOC :p i cannot wait to wear it out!

13. that is just adorable!! i want one too!

14. Very stunning!!! :tup::tup: all the way!!

CONGRATS!

15. oh thats beautiful!
    Will a cell phone and keys fit inside?
    May I ask the price?
    Thank you!