my new wallet!!!!!! joy!

1. hello ladies....

i just got back from hong kong and here are pictures of my new baby! i usually don't buy stuff without research... lots and lots of research... but i took one look at her and couldn't let go. what a beautiful shade of red! o hear me gush! i haven't even taken her out of my box. i was decidedly upset when the security person manhandled her while i was boarding my united flight! :rant:

i must say though. i haven't had the best of luck with bags! :crybaby:they didn't have any more of the cambon white on black bowling bags... i really want one... my mom suggests that the black medium bowler from the luxe series is a good alternative as its classy and tough enough for everyday... hmm...

also... the sales people were a little mean... might have been the flip flops, heehee. but the salesgirl at the airport was super nice! i felt bad i couldn't get something from her... o well...

but! back to my new baby...

bounty.jpg wallie.jpg
  2. Gorgeous wallet, congrats, and pooey to mean SA's:yucky:

3. Very pretty, love the color.

4. Beautiful. Love the color.:love:

5. Lovely! What style/line is that from? I like all the credit card slots and the checkbook style!

6. Congrats! It's gorgeous! Red is my favorite color.

7. Gorgeous, I LOVE red!!

8. She is beautiful - congrats!!!

9. Beautiful colour!!
    Nice purchase for an impulse!!

10. Gorgeous color! Congrats

11. beautiful

12. your new wallet is such a gorgeous red, great choice!!

13. I love the color too and it looks like it can hold a lot! Congrats on the new purchase

14. Love the color
    love the style
    :p

15. That's beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful:tender:
    Me love it,
    I suppose it's lambskin? May I know what it is called? and price, pls