[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a family picture :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats!

3. Bronze vernis is TDF!!! So jealous, congratz!

4. LoVe that color of vernis, looks great with mono!

5. yah it was one of those totally spur of the moment purchases. because it it i am even more so on a ban! must save for honeymoon!

where is the date code on the pti? i dont see it but maybe i'm just blind (after all, i did get my eyes dialated this afternoon lol)

6. Nice I have that wallet in Mono and love it. Congrats!

7. lovely!! congrats! it matches really nicely with your mono bags!

8. congrats!!! the color is amazing!

9. Congrats! It's lovely. I also love how you replace the leather string on your Noe with a scarf. Too cute!

10. congrats! shes gorgeous, andyour speedies have INCREDIBLE patina!

11. Actually...its not a scarf! Its a ribbon that I received last Christmas on one of my presents lol. Its cloth but its kinda got those little thin wires along the edges to help it curl and what not. I didn't want to throw it away so I stuck it in a drawer, and when my noe arrived...the drawstring was bothering me...sooooo here comes the ribbon! Its great because I can just leave it tied all the time and still get inside, or if I want to tie it completely, its really easy!

12. It matches the patina on your bag! Gorgeous!

13. Its hard to tell in the pic, but that speedy has definately seen better days. She was passed down to me from a family member. I never use her, yet she's still a part of the family (for now)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Beautiful! It goes so well with your mono collection! Congrats!

15. Great wallet! Enjoy it. Cute family pic, BTW!:tup::heart: