My new wallet and trip to KOP!

1. SO today i went to KOP with NO(gasp!) LV bag all i had was my ludlow. anyway i saw a group of LVers One girl had a damier bucket and her SO had a damer geant citadin and then her friend had a vernis perle wallet.... anyway i went to LV looking for wallets and i really didnt take my time i kinda made a quick decision i hope it works out ok, but if it doesnt im going to Pitt next weekend, can you exchange something from a reg store to a Saks store? ugh and then i had the worst Sa my ususal wasnt there and i even had to talk to her about something... oh well OH! i saw the mono T&B agenda a denim agenda the new olympe and some other stuff i did end up getting the damier french purse ill post pics later
  2. what did you think about the mono trunks and bags agenda??? SA just called me to tell me they got one and put it aside for me. i am not sure if i want to exchange my newly bought azur for it. what color was the denim agenda? and yes you can exchange from a regular store to a Saks store, i have done it before.
  3. lol vuittonamour, i just replied to your post
  4. was the denim one blue or black?
  5. [​IMG]
  6. congrats ! my favorite FP wallet with 8 cc, love it !
  7. oooh congrats! very nice
  8. Oooh...very nice wallet!! Congratulations!
  9. Very nice!! Congrats~
  10. Congrats!!!
  11. I saw a blue denim one yesterday.. very cute!! It had the koala clasp.
  12. congrats!!! :tup:
  13. Congrats on the new wallet!!! The T & B agenda, sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it IRL.
  14. congrats!!!
  15. I want to see the denim agenda! I bet it is adorable!

Great choice on your wallet!