My new Vintage flap tote (pics)!

1. Last week Ibought my first Chanel bag, a large cambon tote, and carried it for a few days before I noticed the stitching was coming loose in one spot. It was fairly minor - but for a $1500 bag, I don't think something like that is acceptable. So I went back to NM only to find that they did not have the large cambon and could only locate one with black patent Cs, which I didn't want.

This story has a happy ending, though, since they DID have this beauty that was not there before. I'm not sure of the name but it is from the Vintage Ligne and I am sooooo happy with it! It is the perfect bag for me and I love it even more than I loved the cambon. Another plus is that the distressed leather shows little wear and I don't have to worry about scratching the leather.
    DSC00127.JPG DSC00128.JPG DSC00129.JPG DSC00130.JPG
  2. This is one of my favorites! Congrats and model it for us!!
  3. pretty! Congrats!
  4. oh wow, what a great find!
    i believe that bag is from f/w 2005 when the vintage ligne first started coming out. it's a rare bag that you don't find just anywhere these days, i think!
  5. this is much better than cambon, congrats!
  6. I LOVE IT!!! Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, what was the retail??? Any pics modeling it? I would love to see how it hangs! :biggrin:
  7. ^^ditto. whats the retail and also do you have the style number. I recently bought a bronze colored vintage flap from the same collection..just waiting for it to arrive!
  8. I love it!! :heart:
  9. SOO gorgeous!! good choice!

the leather looks sooo lush!
  10. very pretty!
  11. yes please model for us... can you also tell me the price please?
  12. Thanks, everyone!

jennifer - This bag is from '05? No wonder I haven't seeen it in the Chanel research I did recently.

sandy and lv1011 - The price was $2195. I'm not sure about the style number. Would it be on the price tag? I'll have to try to dig it out - don't think I threw it away yet! I'll try to get a photo of myself carrying it - but the bag hangs pretty comfortably on the shoulder. It is very roomy - I put everything I usually carry and then some into the bag and am left with more room!
  13. ^^ yes, on the price tag. :smile:

I think another one of our members from SF had this bag aswell, she got it as a gift from her BF I believe...havent seen her post in a few months, I dont think...hmm!! ITS a HOT bag! wonder if its still available
  14. It's very pretty! Congrats!
  15. That's cute, looks really soft and quite roomy :yes: