1. BB = 1. Baby and 2. Black Box

Vintage = :yahoo: 1945:yahoo:

32cm Black Box Retourne Kelly

Hi All,

Sorry for the attire, b/c this bag doesn't deserve this!! tPF has been a BLAST these past 4 to 5 months....I am on a PURSE BAN (self-inflicted :sad: :shame: ), but had one more bag to SHARE with you all....

2. Beautiful!!!!! :love: I'm in love with your bag!!
  3. WOW, she is an oldie, but stunning! Congratulations!!!
  4. Wonderful Kelly!!:love: Totally Gorgeous...Enjoy!!
  5. Stunning! Congrats!
  6. She's perfect! Congrats! Hold on to that beauty!
  7. Completely TDF!!!!! :yahoo:

Excuse me, now, while I take a small :drool: :drool: :drool: break!

Congrats on a beautiful bag.
  8. OMG! Congratulations!!! Such a gorgeous vintage Kelly! So happy for you NHL! I bet you can't wait to take her around Paris! And she looks fabulous on you! Enjoy in good health!
  9. WHOA!!!!!!! 1945???? REALLY????? It's fantastic......just fantastic!!!!
  10. Yep, datestamps on both straps, which indicates this baby was born before 1950. Wow! When you think about it, this bag was one of the first Kellys to bear a datestamp!!!! Oooo, bit of history in this bag. Take good care of her. Bring it with you on your Paris trip. The folks in Hermes may want to take a look at it. Most of the time the staff really gets excited about the vintage bags.
  11. Oh My GOD!!!! NHL.......hold on tight to that baby! She's a treasure!!!!!
  12. Wowee!! This baby was born before I was -- and is in WAY better shape!! Bag is just beautiful, NHL -- wear her in good health!
  13. She is FABULOUS, NHL!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  14. Wow!!!!! GORGEOUS! I think your outfit looks fantastic with it & your hair is so full & glossy.
  15. WOW!!!!:nuts: YOU look fantastic with it!! It is GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful Kelly!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations, she is so special!!!!!!:love: