My new vintage baby....

1. Here is the forest green box 32 souple Kelly I picked up yesterday...:love: In the pic on the right it looks black! the actual color is the one on the left...:flowers:
    P1010664.JPG P1010662.JPG
  2.'s fantastic! Che colore! e bellisima....(i'm practicing my Italian, here). Congratulations on your new baby!!!!!
  3. wonderful baby congrats :flowers:
  4. Thanks Donna!! Your Italian is good too...!!;) :flowers:Thanks Lilach!
  5. Champagne toast to you!

Congratulations on your new baby! The color is amazing and very unique.
  6. i have to agree with la van ( again) the colour is really unique and fabulous. i just love dark bottle or emerald green unfortunately it looks just wrong on me :cry:
  7. dark green and love vintage!! Beautiful!! I'm wondering why Hermes doesn't promote the dark green now....because green has always been my favorite color!
  8. You are right love hermes...dark green is like a hidden color choice at Hermes.

Lovely vintage bag and I hope I look that good when I am vintage! ENJOY IT!!!
  9. I agree with you, I've always loved these green vintage Kellys, but I could never find one in such good condition, so seeing this one in perfect condition, I didn't think twice about getting it...I don't know why they don't seem to be making this dark green any more, it's such a Hermès classic color, and if you dress in neutrals like me (black, all shades of browns and beige, greys ecc. and of course jeans!) it matches beautifully...I LOOOOVE it:love:
  10. Thanks La Van and Kellybag!! You're very sweet....;)
  11. Yes, I love it too because I dress in neutrals too!! Maybe I should ask my SA? It could be special order.
  12. Vert fonce I believe it's called. There was a vibrato Kelly in NYC last week in this color. I believe you will be seeing more of it. BTW, beautiful bag.
  13. Duna, it's beautiful!!! Where and how did you find it? Shopmom, did you say "the color is beautiful"??? (I'm practicing THINKING about practicing Italian lol!)...I remember seeing a green like that on e-bay years ago and I almost bought it then - what size?
  14. It's gorgeous! Congrats! Love the color.
  15. Congratulations on your gorgeous Kelly ! I know you will love carrying her. Will you send her for polish at Hermes ?