My new VG Giant Hobo has arrived!!!!

1. I am so in love with this bag, it is amazing the colour is simply TDF!! I was worried I wouldnt love it but it was literally love at first sight!! I love the leather on her and she is just so so scrummy, I wanted to share her with you all!!!:yahoo:
    I am now sadly on a purse ban, except I did buy my DH a Bal Mens wallet so hopefully will rack up some good behaviour points for buying it! lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SCREAM I LOVE IT:drool: I WANT ONE I WANT ONE sorry I was shouting I just got a little excited:p
    oh and congrats Christie

3. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! Looks so pretty!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

4. It was Gucciwhoocie that made me really want one and Sirianne who is also getting one!!! The colour is much much nicer than I imagined it would be! And guess what I paid NO CUSTOMS from AlohaRag to the UK....It cleared with no damage done!!!:dothewave:

5. That color is amazing. I love the greena and the GH looks so good with that style. Congrats!!!

6. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

7. That's a gorgy bag, pchristie! Congratulations!!! :yahoo: How about some modeling pics so that we can ogle and drool?

8. It's absolutely gorgeous! Really TDF. I love this style and it this color it looks even better.
    Congratulations!

9. Gorgeous!

10. the leather looks AMAZING on yours!!!! all the ones i've seen at stores had very marbly leather. congrats!

11. it's funny, back in December, this color seemed so new and so WOW, really bright and risky.
    Now it just seems so Sensible!
    I love it!

12. Just wow. Jaw-dropping.

13. What a beauty! Thanks for sharing your pics.:smile:

14. I love the hobo style. I am really considering it as my next purchase. Does the hobo hold a lot of items? Also, does everything sink to the bottom in a jumbled mess or is it easy find specific things?

15. Its beautiful!!!