My New & Very First Chanel Ever!!!

1. Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I've been lusting over this bag for over a year! It was hard for me to plunk down over $3100 for it so when I heard that the Beige/Black Reporter was being discontinued, my heart broke...esp after hearing that it was nearly impossible to get now bc everyone has snatched it up. Anyways to make a long story short, my bestest friend & fellow pf'er found herself one so I asked her SA at Saks to see if she could locate me one too. I didn't think they existed anymore, esp on sale. LO & BEHOLD, she was able to track down one for me. Saks had 3 more in the system that somehow got forgotten. Granted, I even called myself to 2 stores in diff. states & both SA's claimed no more to be found, that they were gone since May!!! Soooo, everyone....I got my discontinued Chanel Beige/Black Reporter for *drum roll* $1289 w/ no tax!!!!! Yeah!!! I know, it's so cheap huh???
    So here she is!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

My 2 New Babies!!! I'm using both as diaper bags BTW!!!!​

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. wow. awesome deal moviegirl! i remember u had said u were using ur muse as a diaper bag. is this another diaper bag? :idea: if so, HOT HOT HOT!!! imagine all those pockets for BOTTLES!!! congrats!
  3. BEAUTIFUL! (though, I'm drooling even more over your YSL Muse!) :heart:

4. Thanks Lily!! I love it too! I'm only 5'3" but I love the over size! It's my first big bag ever, besides the reporter now! I can fit so much in both!!! I'm through w/ small bags!! The bigger the better!!:yahoo: :wlae:
  5. I love the look of the oversize too!! :nuts: I'm sure that you'd look awesome with it on!

However, I tried on a gorgeous black oversize Muse in Hong Kong and my Mom laughed out loud at how ridiculously large it looked on me. Plus, my cousin mentioned that I could probably fit into the bag, so that didn't really help matters either! *sob*

I'm 5'2", so I really couldn't argue with them. :push: Even so, I think some lucky people (even us shorties) can really rock the Muse!
  6. congrats on finding your bag!!
  7. OMG you are so lucky!
  8. that's a great price!! congrats!!
  9. Congrats on the amazing price + new bag! I love your YSL Muse, too. :smile:
  10. Congrats on your new bag, it is lovely.
  11. Congrats! What a great deal! Love your Muse also.
  12. that is the best news. what a great joy to have found the bag your heart has been desiring. and on sale too.:yahoo:
  13. GREAT price - congrats on tracking one down!
    That's awesome that you're using the new Chanel as a diaper bag - I hope that when I'm at the point of having kids, that I'll have an awesome bag like that too!
  14. Congrats on the new bag. Lucky you!
  15. Congrats! The beige/black Reporter was my very first Chanel bag and I adore it. What a great price - I paid $1K more for mine on sale at NM. Enjoy it - it's a fabulous bag!!