My New Vert D'eau!

1. Hi fellow members, I just have to share my excitement with you :yahoo: The color I've debated and agonised over is finally here - my first green bag ever :p Introducing my Vert D'eau City....the leather on this one is so smooshy!! Enjoy!

DSC05811.JPG
  2. Yummy!! Congrats!!
    [​IMG]

3. congrats misspiggy it's pretty :yes:
    it looks like pistachio here !

4. :drool: WOW GORGEOUS. I really like that color It's very pretty!! The bags recently seem to have almost no distressing. I hope they didn't listen too much too the too veiny complaints about Spring '06 bags. I like some veins. It adds depth. I'm sure once the newer ones are uses, they will develop their character but I dread the break in period.
    I gave my new Truffle to a friend to break it in for me. :p

5. Oh GOD!! I can't stand this ... this is making my decision sooooooooooo hard. I see this color ... I WANT it; I see the Vermillon ... I WANT it ... bla bla bla. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh :cursing:

6. Congrats !!!!
    This bag is so refreshing !!!
    Congrats on your beautiful city Misspiggy !!

7. Thank you Andy_Sach, SeaHorse and FromParis....it's always great when you're bubbling over with joy and there are B-bag lovers to share the joy :heart:

8. Its such a nice colour and the leather looks so smooshy - amazing!

9. Omg, your so lucky!! I'm still looking for a bbag!! Congrads :love:

10. CeeJay!!! sell ur other LV's etc and get THIS BEAUTY!!! :yahoo:

11. congrats misspiggy!
    loving the color of your bag
    it is soooo yummy! ;) ;)

12. Powderpuff, I think the same way too! I actually like some veins on my B-bags. I find this is the main difference between genuine B-bags and fake ones...the fakes have plastic-looking leather with no veins.

In fact this Vert D'eau and my Eggplant (sold) have the most smooshy leather. My other B-bags all have some veins in them :love:

And OMG, how do you have the heart to let your friend break in your new Truffle? Nobody can touch my B-bags :nuts: :p

13. Congrats what a great spring bag!

14. Ceejay, you gotta have this cool minty color!! You won't regret it, it's like a fresh breeze on a hot summer's day. Ah hem, if I may wax lyrical about my first green bag :love: It's a totally cool color!

15. Hautecouture, Sueshi, Apa and CatCat, thanks for sharing my joy!