My new Vernis bags!!

1. I just got them today! The Reade pm and the Houston. The bags are used but seller was so good in describing the flaws and the pics were excellent that I was forced (:lol:) to buy these babies. I´m surprised in how good of a condition they are, they seem flawless to me! She had packed them really well. Beautiful babies:love: Gorgeous patina! Here are the pics. To top it all of, I bought a gooorgeous mc bracelet from RebeccaLou28 today:angel::shame:, now begins my bag ban:lol:. I just don´t know how my finger hit that bin so fast.

Kuva 482.jpg Kuva 483.jpg Kuva 484.jpg Kuva 485.jpg Kuva 486.jpg Kuva 487.jpg Kuva 488.jpg Kuva 489.jpg
  2. Congrats!! Becks is a great seller!!

3. Oh I didn´t get the Vernis pieces from her, just the mc, but I´m sure she is. The seller I got the bags from (Ally189) is a wonderful person, excellent contacts and really nice.

4. Congrats, such beautiful pieces!

5. WOW!!! Great choices, Nola!!! Congrats!!

6. They look great - CONGRATS!!

7. Thanks girls! I love these, they look like candy!

8. Great vernis pieces! They look like they are in mint condition too.

9. Congrats! I loved the, "Now my purse ban begins"
    :roflmfao:

I think we can all relate!

10. NEVER can get enough of Vernis. That Houston is fabulous and I just bought a silver piece too! Can't go wrong with Vernis, LOVE them!

11. :roflmfao::shame:

And you´re right Veronika, Vernis is just so gorgeous, every piece is tdf:love:

12. Those are beautiful Nola!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

13. Congrats!! I love both bags and both colors!!

14. Cobgrats! I adore Vernis and they are stunning!

15. Such pretty colors!! Congrats and enjoy!