My new venetia, my first venetia

1. I just received my NEW venetia!! I bought it from a eBay seller, brand new tags still attached!! Silver, resort 05 brown suede inside, silver hardware. Beautiful bag, have no idea how to care for the silver leather!! I think I am in love with the venetia, it is so roomy and so fantastic looking!! I took a pic but have no idea on how to get it here. How many venetia lovers are out there??:heart::girlsigh::love:I tried to post pic but it said something about exceeding load:confused1::confused1:
  2. Congrats!!! The picture thing probably means you need to make them smaller - a lot of cameras actually have the option in them - mine lets me resize from 7mp down to VGA - which is what I have to do to post pix on this site. Then I just connect to pc & they're already the right size when they load:smile:
  3. Congratulations Muggles! I absolutely adore the Venetia!! :love: Here's what Thithi suggested to another PFer about how to upload pictures:

4. A silver Venetia sounds divine!! :heart::heart: Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats!!
  5. [​IMG] I have my fingers crossed!
  6. Melly and thithi I love you, this is great and so easy!!:roflmfao::yahoo::okay:
  7. Haha, I'm glad that helped. Your silver Venetia is stunning!! :drool:
  8. muggles, your silver venetia looks amazing! and you got it for such a great price. congrats! :tup:
  9. :yahoo:It still had the tag on it from NR, priced at 559.00!! I don't know what she paid for it? But I am happy, it is so great inside, the suede is divine!! I have never owned a silver bag and now I have this wonderful Marc Jacobs!!:heart::drinkup::party:Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. I love your silver venentia. Venentia is one of my top 2 MJ bags of all time. I think you have a great fall and winter season full of metallics that will make your new silver venentia super stylish.
  11. Fab, enjoy your new addition :tup:
  12. It's gorgeous! Congrats on your new lovely!
  13. i seen that bag on eBay,im not really into silver im more of a gold person myself,but i saw that bag and thought it was very pretty....
  14. Congrats!!! Enjoy her!!!!
  15. cute! congrats :smile: