Tiffany & Co

My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

Sprinkles&Bling Posted By Sprinkles&Bling Posted Feb 16, 2012

1. Aww thanks! I love your YD Soleste :sunshine:

I also think they look huge when 2.50+ cts but with my chubby fingers I need that bigger look lol :p

2. Thank you!! That really helps :smile: again congrats you're soo lucky!!! ;)

3. Sorry! It was a typo. I was blinded by all that sparkle!

4. No problem ;)

She has that effect on me too! :lol:

5. I had to post this pic I took of my Soleste today because it LITERALLY took my breath away :love:

The second pic I added for size comparison in case anyone is curious, btw I took these while at Barnes & Noble with my iPhone

Attached Files:

6. SOO gorgeous!! Do you ever catch someone starring at your ring?! I wouldn't be surprised if you get that ALL the time! :p

7. These pics litterally took my breath away!!!

8. Good Lord that is a beautiful ring Sprinkles!!! You can grace us with pictures of her ANYTIME!!!

9. What a stunner! I'd stare all day..

10. beautiful! your bands are perfect with it!

11. Omg! I love love love your set!

12. Can't stop admiring your set. Your rings are very pretty. Your stone is beautiful.... And bigggggggg! And what a sparkle.

13. LOL Thank you, you made me giggle! I actually have caught people looking at my Soleste but it doesn't bother me one bit since I can't stop looking at her either! :biggrin:

You're so sweet!!!

Thanks Jen! I couldn't help myself with these pics, DH was making fun at me saying I was mesmerized by her and that I was never going to finish looking at my magazines! Poor guy thought we would be at Barness & Noble all night :roflmfao:

Thanks, I do! I'm sure you stare at your lovely ring all day too ;)

Thanks sweetie!!!

Hehe you're too cute, thanks!!!

Thank you very much!!!

14. WOWOWOWOW! Absolutely stunning! Wear it in the best of health!!!!

15. Thanks sweetie!!!