My new Ugg Boots arrived in record time

1. My first pair of Ugg boots arrived this morning from Australia - I only ordered them last week!

They are fab - Now I GET IT!!!!!

I got the tall Chestnut ones and I love them, typical for the sun to be shining in the UK today!
  2. Love those! Congrats!
  3. YAY!! :nuts:

I have tall Chestnuts too and I can't WAIT for it to turn to winter here so I can take them out again!
  4. hey, congratulations, im looking forward to seeing pics. I really fancy a pair of uggs for the UK winter, and was wondering where to buy them from. any recommendations?
  5. I got mine from eBay a few years ago, but I think there are now lots of online retailers who will post to the UK. I know a lot of people say Uggs are 'out' now, but who cares?! They are so warm and comfortable, I wear mine a lot and love them more and more as time goes by. If/when I come to buy a new pair I'll get the chectnut I think. I would highly recommend them!
  6. Congratulations.
  7. congrats!
  8. they are SO warm and completely essential if you live/visit a truly cold climate. they keep your feet dry as can be, and are SO comfy to walk in!
  9. Hey,
    When I was in Scotland, you could buy them from House of Fraiser. You can also buy them on ASOS
    But I think the stock is always low.
    Check that out, they ship internationally from Australia.
  10. You will love them. I wear mine year round.