My new "twins" are here!!!

Congrats fendi!!

I am especially jealous of the white...I was eyeing that one myself and great price too. The leather on it looks sooooo smooth and buttery. YUMMY!!!!!!!

It's official...YOU'RE HOOKED!! :party:

You're my pal!! I agree about the grenat, I want that one in multiples too. Only have it in Purse right now, but seriously drooling over a City also. Or maybe a Courier. But I'm on purse ban and can't buy anything for at least another month or 7. :sad:

So, what does hubby think of this free fall? I know you mentioned that even he was impressed by these bags. A man with exquisite taste!

The grenat color is...I can't even describe how absolutely divine it is. I took a chance on liking the color from the pics I've seen (your grenat Purse, to be exact). I LOVE IT!!! Which is not to say that I love the white any less. The leather on it is like BUTTAAAA!!!! When I took it out of the dust bag I was shocked at how great the leather was. Of all three B-bags, the white First has the smooshiest leather. Though, the grenat has the most beautiful looking.

As for my hubby...he can certainly appreciate the leather. He touched it and said, "Yep, I see and feel the difference. If you think they're worth $1000 I'll take your word for it." He understands about the quality of the bag. Now he just has to wrap his brain around justifying the price. He's a guy - what can you expect. Still, he is a total sweetheart.:heart:

After I complete the search for my wish list, I will have to go on a purse ban.:crybaby: Not Looking forward to it. Maybe two pals can wallow in their misery together.:crybaby: :crybaby:

I'll try to resist these bags just as the new season comes out, but you know what? "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"

fendihunter, they're gorgeous! congrats!!!
i never thought i would like a first... but when i own one, it actually not THAT small and really comfortable to carry for going out at nights :P