My New Turquoise Kelly!

1. Hello!

Here are pics of my new kelly. It's 28cm turquoise, rigide, palladium hardware, chevre.

I"m so bummed though because the pics do not show the true beauty of the bag. The color is much more vibrant than it shows in these pics. But anyway - you get the idea. Thanks for letting me share! :p

turquoisekelly.jpg turquoisekelly2.jpg turquoisekelly3.jpg
  2. That is just gorgeous! That color is so beautiful, it just makes me smile! Wear your beautiful new kelly in the best of health!!!

3. Pretty Color! Congrats!

4. Ga-ga! :love::love::love:

5. Wear her in good health!

6. Congratulations on your beautiful new Kelly! Turquoise chevre is just gorgeous. Enjoy your lovely new Hermes.

7. Wow fantastic. Congrats.:yahoo:

8. :nuts: She's gorgeous!

ENJOY!!

9. Clink!! Popping open the bubbly for you! Absolutely stunning!!!

10. You are all so kind. I just love this board because it is truly the only place I can share my excitement for Hermes with people who understand how special it is.

I love you guys!!!! :heart:

11. OMG! It's STUNNING! Don't you LOVE the rigides and how the edges are a different color? It's a beautiful bag....wear her in the best of health! COngratulations!!!!!!!

12. That's a gorgeous bag... And I love your carpet too, it looks so squishy. I feel so silly admiring the carpet...

13. Gorgeous! Congrats!!! :drinkup:

14. I like the doors!

Congratulations! That color is gorgeous and vibrant indeed!

15. Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations!:party: Wear it proudly and wear it often!!!:yahoo: