My new tote!

Thanks for all the comments...really, I haven't been able to take my hands off of it. It's very versatile. :yes:

mssmelanie, you were right, I was really happy on the plane...although, I felt like such a brat because I carried this big gucci shopping bag onto the plane...people are probably thinking WTH is with this girl. :P

wannabelyn, This bag does fit a lot! I have my regular stuff in there, cell phone, wallet, ipod, keys, small cosmetic bag, sunglasses, a banana(just for breakfast this morning), and that only fills up the bottom of the bag. I can also put a lightweight jacket in there folded up and will have a bit of room left.

Chloe, this bag only comes in the beige canvas, with two different color trim, white or brown in both small and big size.

There's a zipper compartment that's pretty big, and inner pockets for cell phone and mp3 player/keys. I'll take a pic carrying it when I get a chance to so you guys can get a good idea of the size. :flowers:

haha what an awesome story! I love the boutiques at the airport, especially since I arrive soo early (fear of flight leaving without me!) and have sooo much extra time to kill. lol! I love that bag, its gorgeaus!! I would love to see a picture of it over your shoulder!