My new Tory Burch flats!

1. Pretty Suli! I love that color!
  2. Is the medallion still gold? Do you like silver and gold together? I haven't seen this one yet.
  3. I'm not a fan of flats, but these are really pretty! Love the colour and the python...
  4. Love those shoes! Would love to have a pair...or two...or three...
  5. The medallion is silver.
  6. Very cute!
  7. I LOVE them! Do they run true to size?
  8. I absolutely LOVE them! I just ordered black patent online, and want python!!
  9. Do you mind me asking how much they were because I am looking to get the same ones. I love them they are beautiful. Are they comfortable?
  10. I like them a lot, especially the color!
  11. Hi all!

They run pretty true to size. I wear a size 6 and they fit. They retail for $250 at Nordstrom. They are relatively comfortable, but I think I need to get the front part stretched out a bit. They are cut in a way that kind of hurts the sides of my feet, but I am hoping that it goes away after a few more wears.
  12. Saks nyc is selling them for 195, with navy, black and brown w/ gold logo and the python w/ the silver logo. you'd need to call to try and get them before they're gone.

suli - mine also kind of hurt the side of my feet, i think you need to have narrower feet (than mine at least) to not have this problem.
  13. Suli, which Nordstrom did you find yours at because I'm In MD and would like call around and locate a pair. Prefer to do my shopping at Nordstrom anyway since I have fit problems with my shoes and need the easy returns!