MY NEW TOPAZ STAM!!!!! I'm soooo friggin excited, i don't know what to do.....

1. Oh ma gawd....

i got my baby today.....i've wanted her for like a year and never was able to get her, either it was cost too much or it i thought about it too long...this time as soon as i saw it i got it.

I paid 670$ and got one of the best bags I have ever had... I know I will own her for a long time.

I have been thinking about this bag all day and couldn't wait to see if it came.

Here are some pics....

2. oh aggie- congrats! it's beautiful! wear her in good health.
  3. what a beauty! Wherever did you find her for $670???
    Thats from 2006, right? Did you find a recent return?

Congrats - you lucky dog!
  4. omg gorgeous!!! what a pretty color. i think i may have to get a stam too! what a good deal! i never knew purses could be marked down that much until tpf.
  5. It is GOREGOUS!!! Congratulations. It is such a pretty color. What a great deal!!!:yahoo:
  6. YEY! Congratulations!!! :yahoo:Its prettyyyy!!!!
  7. Beautiful!!
  8. Absolutely gorgeous!! She was a long time coming Aggie. Major congrats!!! :tup::yahoo:
  9. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!:love: Congratulations!!
    As they say, "Good things come to those who wait..." It looks like it was worth the wait!:yes:
  10. Aggie, I am glad you were able to buy this. Congrats!
  11. Congratulations! She is lovely!
  12. Aggie, she's beautiful! :love:

Let's see modeling pics! :graucho:
  13. I was sooo bummed out when I read earlier that someone bought her for 613$, late spring and I could NEVEr find the stam in TOPAZ, but then I saw her on eBay, I'm pretty sure, she got it at MJ, it had a faint silver mark in's a resort 06, soooooo hard to find.

Thanks for all your kind words guys...i'll love her in good health.

14. what a great color! enjoy your new bag aggie! :smile:
  15. That color looks beautiful. I saw pics of this color but the flash made it look too bright sometimes. I love your pics and after seeing them I'm really really really loving it! What a great find!