My new Tokis from VEGAS!

1. Hey all~

I haven't been active lately, but I thought I'd update you guys on my new tokis :tup:

Went to this past week and found myself a tutti zucca, and a trasporto denaro!! :yahoo: I got my zucca from metropark and my denaro from a little Japanese store in the Hawaiian Marketplace. I was actually surprised when I walked in and saw their shipment of trasporto because I had just gone in there the day before and they only had tutti and some older pieces.

Buut anyway, I'll post pics once I get home! hehe
  2. You're so lucky. I can't find ANY Denaro where I live.
  3. yay! can't wait to see your pics :smile:
  4. wow!!! super lucky! I shouldve planned my visit later!!!
  5. Awesome - definitely post when you're home ! :yes:
  6. Wait, when you say Vegas, where in Vegas? My hubby is going to Vegas in November. If there is toki in Vegas maybe I can convince him that he really needs to get me a bag!!:yahoo:
  7. finally have pictures of my new lovelies :yahoo:

Here is my denaro:

And here is my zucca!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click on the pics for bigger versions!
  8. TokiLoca: I was on the vegas strip.. and the japanese store was located in the hawaiian marketplace between planet hollywood and mgm... the metropark i went to was the one located in planet hollywood, but the one in fashionshow mall had tokidoki too! the one in fashionshow mall (i think.. it was one of the two) also had some of the tokidoki smashbox makeup!
  9. Oooh, LOVE the placement on your Tutti zucca!!

Your denaro is cute, funny how the Trasporto ones seem to have similar print placement on both sides.
  10. congrats chancy!! I LOVE the placement on your denaro and your zucca is awesome!!! :woohoo:
  11. lovely zucca! :biggrin:
  12. Nice denaro, Chancy! I love the flying carpet guy.

I don't know why but it reminds me of the magic flying carpet in super mario bros. 2. Lol!
  13. yay thank you! i know.. i was kinda bummed both sides were kinda similar but that was the only one they had :p
    and yea.. lol i had to ask one of the salesman to see if he had anymore inside.. he didn't really understand at first why so i had to explain to him about the print placement lol
  14. :wtf: I LOVE THE PLACEMENT OF YOUR DENARO!! Ahhhhh!! The boy & monkey on the flying carpet is my absolute favorite on the trasporto print because it reminds me so much of ALADDIN!! I :heart: Aladdin!! I wish I could find a denaro with your front placement and then have the Native Americans in the canoe in the back! :drool: And your tutti zucca is TDF!! CONGRATS!!
  15. They also have a lesportac store at the Fashion Mall on the strip.