My new Tobacco....

Mikki – That's definitely not right! Your bag should have come in a dustbag, be it chloe or NAP's. Have you called/emailed them?? I'm sure it will be a simple for them to send you a dustbag in the mail! :yes: :heart:

Solice – You need an image editing program (like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) to watermark. If you want I can watermark your pics for you. Upload them to a site like Photobucket.com and PM me the links. :flowers:

missypoo – My paddys have their own distinct smell but I actually really like it... :shame:

there's the very basic Paint program that should come with any computer with a normal microsoft office setup... it'll let you just stick text over the picture... (for people who don't have special software..)

there's the very basic Paint program that should come with any computer with a normal microsoft office setup... it'll let you just stick text over the picture... (for people who don't have special software..)
Ohh yeah, I forgot about that! Good tip hellooholly! :yes: Only thing I don't like... using text in Microsoft Paint places a white box under the written area, blocking out that part of the picture. You probably wouldn't want to make the text too big so unfortunately it's easy for people (like Ebay picture thieves) to edit out.... :Push: Laying a sheer layer of large text (or small text that is repeated) is a lot more effective IMHO.

BTW, Adobe Photoshop is expensive but PSP is not so bad. Both have 30 day free trials! :flowers:

Ohhh for those of you using Linux, it should come with a program called GIMP which is really good!! Not quite photoshop but pretty amazing considering it's free!!! :love:

I have done some make shift watermarks on my pics, but now i realise they're bigger than 195kb....can you compress photos? Reduce their size? I had my camera on a low quality setting too :sad: