My new-to-me Vintage Dior Clutch! *PICS*

1. After looking for the perfect Dior clutch for what seems like ages, I finally found it :smile: I`m very pleased and it does look like it has never even been used before. Condition is excellent expect for a tiny scratch above the Dior gold letters outside. It even came with it`s box and the Christian Dior tag!

Here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats! it is so nice.:drool: If you don't mind my asking, where did you get this beauty from?

3. Do you know how old this piece is?

4. so pretty, congrats!! ;)

5. It is beautiful Congratulations.

6. Thank you for the nice comments! I got it off eBay after searching for the perfect one (condition and price). Got it from a lady from Iceland actually. .. The bag is from the 80`s, but that is all that I know. Anyone with further information? I love that it had its original box and the that the tag is still with it.

7. Congrats!So cute!

8. Congrats!!! So classic.

9. i love your little beauty congrats! :drool: its amazing that you managed to find it in such a perfect shape!

10. Congrats on your vintage beauty. Looks beautiful ;) When I was reading the title of this thread, the clutch of my grandmother came to my mind. Now you won´t believe, she has the same clutch like you! :smile: Its very nice that you got it w/ box and tag.

11. Wow - it is gorgeous and in excellent shape. Very nice find!!!!

12. Beautiful! How long did you have to hunt for it?? I check eBay occasionally and only rarely does something pop up that I like.

13. I have been looking for a Vintage Dior for half a year/ a year or something. It takes some time to find the perfect one :smile:

14. I love vintage pieces. This one is wonderful

15. That is beautiful, enjoy your vintage baby!