My new to me Venetia

1. I have been wanting a white handbag for awhile. I have always been wary of white handbags. Either I thought they would look too bright, cheesey/tacky or beauty queenish....(I know it sounds weird) or I worried that it would get really dirty. I guess I have just seen a lot of bad white bags. I saw this one on E-bay for a great price ($300.) and decided to go for it.

It was a display at Nordstrom (I think the seller bought it at Last Chance). It looks like it is refurbished. The only problem that there is with the bag is on the back of the buckle. It looks like it got a little messed up and that it was fixed. It is not perfect, but you really cannot see it. I am going to try to keep it really clean.
    whitevenetia.jpg whitevenetiastrap.jpg
  2. She is absolutely GORGEOUS. :drool:

3. i'm glad you decided to get it. it's stunning! congrats!
  4. this is going to add a skip to your step comes spring/summer. its fab!
  5. Love it in white!
  6. Gorgeous!!! Congrats.
  7. i love white bags. its a shame that im a mess and will definitely ruin it. 300 dollars is such a steal! congrats. its gorgeous.
  8. Gorgeous! Congrats on taking the plunge and getting a white bag!
  9. Congrats! :woohoo:

What a great deal!
  10. Wow, that one is stunning! Great deal, too! Glad you snagged her! I love Venetias! :tup:
  11. congrats on your new to you Venetia! is she an early birthday present? :flowers:
    she's lovely in white. I really can't tell there was anything wrong with the buckle. great bag!
  12. LOL! Yeah, kind of an early birthday gift to myself. I just found it hard to resist. It was just like new and a good price. It saved me from buying a much more expensive white bag (Hudson). I want to test out a white bag and not spend a complete fortune until I figure out if I am too much of a klutz/mess for a white bag.
  13. ^ i think a white bag owned by a purse fanatic (aka all of us here) is in good hands. i'm sure we all take better care of our bags compared to the average person, so we're more apt to clean it or condition it if need be. my roommate is a complete and utter klutz. she's always spilling stuff on herself. she's not a purse fanatic like me, and she can make a black bag look so dirty with very little effort on her part. i mean, white bags are more high maintenance, but i bet you'll do just fine with your venetia. :yes: if what i say turns out to be true, do you think you'll end up getting that white hudson after all? you should. it's b e a u t i f u l.
  14. Beautiful!!!
  15. Very pretty Venetia rorosity!! It looks perfect to me. :yes::tup: Congrats!!