My new (to me) large MP!

1. So I have to confess--after seeing Emmy's bark Stella I was seriously in LOVE with the color... and it was my birthday... and a large MP in bark popped up on eBay... so I went for it! It arrived here today, and I'm so happy with it! I got it from a wonderful seller (caddy_me1--am I allowed to post that here?), who packaged it wonderfully and even included a dustbag even though it wasn't mentioned in the auction. Even though this baby has been used, it's in such great condition (the plastic was still on the pushlocks) and the leather is so, so soft... I love how it's all floppy!
    Ok, enough talk, time for pictures! Happy bday to me!!!
    I also included a pic of my small (but slowly growing) collection. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and Emmy, forgive me for being such a copycat! :shame:

2. OH MY GOD! Gorgeous! I LOVE the bark! Oh caddy_me is one amazing PF'er and E-bayer. I'm seriously thinking of camping out in her closet to further "purge"(;)) her collection.

3. I love it! - I have this exact bag and adore the maroon interior and topstitching. Enjoy!!:yes::tup:

4. ^ By the way, it looks gorgeous on you!

5. Beautiful color.

6. Lovely bag--congrats!!

7. that bag looks really nice on you and the color is gorgeous! i wasn't really that into the MP, but you've changed my mind!

8. Very pretty bag girliceclimber!! :tup: I'm so happy you treated yourself to such a wonderful birthday present! That color is the perfect addition to your collection. Congrats and have a great birthday!!:flowers:

9. happy birthday! the MP looks great on you!

10. Beautiful bag!! Enjoy that lovely brown!

11. Ooooo! It's so gorgeous. I love this style. Congrats!

12. Gorgeous!!! I love it on you!!

Isn't caddy_me1 the best? I've purchased a couple of things from her and I just looooooooooooove her!!! :love:

13. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!!
    Snforstuff: the MP was actually the bag that got me started on MJ, but I think I'm a slouchy bag addict!
    Jap4life & Christy: caddy_me was soo wonderful, all of her stuff is gorgeous (I wish I could see her MJ collection, because everything she sells is so beautiful!). Plus her prices are all really reasonable.

14. Yum, it looks so slouchy perfect on you - congrats! :woohoo:

15. its so cute! i need a multipocket