My New (to Me) Ferragamo!

1. I bought this off eBay and did post in the Authenticate thread. Even though no one responded, I couldn't resist and bid on it anyway! And I won! :yahoo: I've put it on the Authenticate thread again (the **Red** Ferragamo) but I'd like to share her here, too!

front.JPG IMG_7298.JPG interior.JPG
  2. Gorgeous bag! I love it, congrats!

3. Love the color! Ferragamo bags are so classic and elegant. Enjoy!!!! :drinkup:

4. Oooh. I like the color. It looks very classy.

5. Love that color, beautiful bag - Ferragamo is such luxury. Congratulations on a great bag.

6. Looks good!

7. Thanks, everybody! I can't believe I'm the owner of a Ferragamo now! I can't wait to get my next one!

8. It's really lovely! I am a huge Ferragamo fan.

9. Love it! Congrats!!

10. Beautiful! Congratulations!

11. Cute bag. I love Ferragamo, too!

12. Nice color and leather! I don't know enough to authenticate, but it's a beautiful bag. Enjoy it!

13. congrats!!

14. That is one beautiful bag, I was ogling that same bag I saw it IRL at Saks and it was gorgeous, pics really does not do it justice. I went back the next day to get the bag from Saks because I did not buy it when I saw it and of course it was gone:crybaby:, needless to say I was heartbroken. I am so happy :yahoo:for you enjoy that beautiful bag, it is truly a classic, you will be carrying it for years to come!!

15. It's really pretty. I am LOL at your last sentence. Isn't that the way it always is? I mean, when I get a new bag I say to myself: ***This is the last bag I will ever want.*** Then, within an embarrassingly short period of time, it is followed by: ***I can't WAIT to get my next one.*** :shame: