My new things

1. I went to the Nordstrom sale today and I got my first pair of Coach sunglasses for $89.00. :yahoo:. I also went to the Coach store and I could not resist this leather keyfob. I just purchased the one with all the little hearts in June, but I figuared I would just use the old one on my extra set of keys.

[​IMG]

2. I love Coach keyfobs.. they're all so cute :love: Congrats on ur key fob & sunglasses!!

3. Looks cute!

4. Way cute!!

5. Congrats on both purchases! Lets see the sunnies!!

6. Congrats!

7. Very Cute! I love the keychain...

8. Congrats! The keyfob is too cute.

9. SO cute and colorful!

10. congrats!!

11. Congrats...I would love to see what sunnies you got. I just bought a pair at the Nordstroms outlet yesterday for $50.00 it has a heart on the side w/ coach in the middle, I don't have a regular Nordstroms by me..:sad: But I'm waiting for some chanel sunnies to arrive..hopefully soon:nuts:

12. Did you get them from Nordstroms Rack? I may try and go by there and see what they have. I may end up taking the glasses back because I also brought a pair of Gucci sunglasses and I don't really need them both. But if I can get some for $50 that would not be so bad. I really went way over budget yesterday.

13. Congrats! Love the Coach fobs and charms!