My new tee/first RTW piece!!! [Modeling pics on page 7]

1. I was supposed to get this to celebrate when I hit 10k posts, but I guess now I'm celebrating hitting 11k posts. :p I first saw this tee on a mannequin at the boutique and fell in LOVE!!! The one that was on display was trasferred to another boutique, so my SA found this one at the Bal Harbor boutique. I finally had time to go by LV to pick it up today and try it on... my SA asked if I wanted the hanger, which I of course said yes. He also included a catalogue, which I love! There's so much hot stuff to drool over! :drool:

Also posted is the sailing catalogue KathyD got from the Champs-Elysees boutique and sent it to me last week... she's such a doll!

Oh yeah... I also tried on the red/orange Gold Street Cabas again... it's SO cute, but I'm gonna decide if I want it when the gold/brown one arrives. I'm going back for the MC 4 Key holder and Denim Pochette Cles soon. :nuts:

[Excuse the pics... I only had time to post these pics, which were in back in my trunk... modeling pics will come tomorrow night.]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Awesome, John!! Congrats on your first RTW piece! I love it!

4. oooh cute! congrats :smile:

5. congrats john!

6. Congrats! I know how much you have been looking forward to it!

7. John, it's HOT!!!:nuts: CUTE avatar too!!!:graucho:

8. YEAH JOHN! :yahoo:Whooo hoo! :woohoo: You are going to look smokin in that tee! Can't wait to see some sexy modeling shots! :graucho:

9. Congrats ...I wish my store sold RTW...it is FAB ...what about the street pm then:graucho:

10. Aw, congrats...it is awesome!

11. Great-looking RTW, John!! Congratulations!

12. Congrats John!!!
    :dothewave: :dothewave:

13. Congrats, John! Can't wait to see more pictures.

14. that is awesome john! congrats on your new goodies and 11K posts! :yahoo:

15. that's such a nice T John!! congrats! Can't wait for modelling pics!!

umm..what does RTW stand for?