My new Tano

1. tano1.jpg tano2.jpg tano3.jpg
  2. Oh, PS: I also ordered the white Besso Motorcycle Bag...pics coming soon. :smile:

3. SO CUTE! I love it!

4. Congrats!

5. I just got the Burgandy Besso Motorcycle Bag. I have to say I'm impressed. Very nice squishy leather that has a great leather smell. I went in late last night to try to get another deal but they must be out. I tried nearly all the Besso's and none would make it into my cart. Only did the Gold Bag go in, and then I realized the WOW code expired...so I passed.
    burgBesso.JPG

burgBesso2.JPG

6. That is a gorgeous color!

Pictures just won't do them justice. The leather is great.
    I thought the WOW code went through Oct. 31. That's a bummer!

7. Congrats on your new Tano, I just love that line. The leathers are wonderful and the prices great. AND I love the fashion boutique..great deals and great service too.
    Lexie, sorry you didn't get to use the code; but I bet if you send the owner an email she'll honor it - it's still up on the website.

8. I did use the code on my last order but yesterday when I tried (It was still the 31st) it said that the code expired. Plus...I think all the bags were sold out. I kept trying to add bags to my cart and then they wouldn't be in there. The only one I got in was a Gold Bag and then it denied me the code so I left it be. Tonight none of the bags would go in my cart either. Other lines other than Besso went in, but not any of the Besso's. I figured that huge sale sold them out and they haven't updated their site yet.
    I think I could talk my sister into letting me get my neice a inspired Bag for Christmas. Any new Besso or Lush codes?

9. I love TANO too. Your bag is super cute. ENJOY!!

Anne

10. Congrats!!

11. Adorable! Congratulations!

12. Congrats on a lovely bag!

13. This is so beautiful! I kept going back and forth on this bag and after seeing your pics -- I ordered it last night! The WOW code did work at 11 p.m. central time... It was also the only Besso bag that I tried that was still in stock. I hope so anyway! I also wanted the black one for $98 but it was gone.