My NEW 'sweet little' additionals to my collection :-)

1. Ohhh guys .... I'd like to sharing with you .... my new sweet little additionals to my collection :yahoo: :love: :

- teal shoebag from '05
    - sky-blue little coin purse '05
    - cornflower portemonnaie '06
    112-1215.1_IMG.jpg 112-1213.1_IMG.jpg 112-1214_IMG.JPG 112-1212.1_IMG.jpg 112-1202.1_IMG.jpg 112-1204_IMG.JPG
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww I dear, your gorgeous collection is growing so fast!!! I loooooooooooove them all!!!!! :love:
  3. they look absolutely stunning! Congrats!
  4. kickass collection firstclass! as expected! ;) loving the shoebag in that color!
  5. Oooh! Your new blue babies are sooo cute! You have a gorgeous collection, firstclass!:heart:
  6. soo cute! loving the coin purse...and i MUST say my heart skipped a beat seeing your beautiful eggplant purse :girlsigh: ...
  7. Congrats! Love every one of them, too adorable!!! :girlsigh:
  8. OMG! OMG! OMG! i'm speechless!!!
    what a great collection :yahoo:
  9. Woooow:nuts: !!!
    What a great collection :yahoo:!!!
  10. THANK YOU all :flowers: ! I'm very proud and happy to sharing my bbags with you - you're my very best friends :yes: :love: :heart:
  11. so cute, congrats!
  12. I love your collection!
  13. OH First- what a very colorful and TDF collection you have!!!:love:
  14. So cute! :love: :love: :love: Congrats!!!
    Here's to the little blue guys lucky enough to be in your collection, first! :drinkup:
  15. OMG "I"! Everytime I see your collection I feel like drooling lol! Congrats on the new additions! They are lovely!