My new stuff! pictures from bag+scraf and shops

1. Ciao! Yesterday I returned from my holiday in Rome. My goal was to buy cute LV shoes but I didn’t liked the ones they had at both stores. Also didn’t loved the chanel shoes so I bought a bag!!
    This is my second bag, the Batignolles Horizontal! I bought it at the Via Dei Condotti store, the SA was very nice and told me the bag was the last one they had! Yesterday morning I decided that I needed a scarf to spice the bag up and went to the other store. The SA’s there aren’t really help full (it took a while till some one came and helped me..and I was the only costumer in the store!!!) but I just like the idea of buying in different stores, idk it’s a thing I have !
    I also grabbed two little catalogs with me, one of the new lady’s shoe collection and one of the damier azur collection.
    My bag was 520 euro’s, the scarf was 84.
    I included pics of the stores too, the one with the close up’s is from the store on Piazza San Lorenzo in Lucina.
    Now I think my next purchuse will be a multicolor white bracelet!

O and the cutest thing ever, my boyfriend kept pointing out lv’s!
    And he knew that some were fake, asked me at the airport: is that one real? Etc etc.
    I loved it! And he talked about wanting an LV bag but I know he could never spent that kind of money on a bag, he could on a computer.. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and last but not least, my growing collection!
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I really love all of your purchases. I hope you and your b/f had a great time too; I'm sure you did. :smile:

3. woo congrats! those pictures are beautiful!! love your bags!

4. oooh..BH!!! love it! congrats!

5. Thanks for the lovely pictures and congrats on your purchase:yes:

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats, I like all of the pieces in your collection.

8. congrats!!!

9. Wow! Beautiful pics! Looks like you had a great time!

10. gefeliciteerd! i also have the bh and i love it

11. Beautiful!! Glad you had a great time!

12. thank you! we did!

thanks everyone! can't wait to show of the new goodies!

13. Congrats!!!! And thanks for the store pictures...it's beautiful!!!!

14. Congratulations.

15. Oh how lovely pics :heart: Thanks for sharing and congrats!