My new studs

1. I started a thread about these a few weeks ago, but then I went out of town, so... I received the first suds and though they were lovely, I didn't like the way they looked on me. Signed Pieces was wonderful about taking them back.

More research, and more specific knowledge on what I wanted (gotta love pricescope), and I got a pair of 53 and 54 point Hearts and Arrows diamonds, set in a half bezel (I think it makes them look HUGE) from WhiteFlash, and I'm in love.:heart: :heart:

They arrived while I ws out of town, but I couldn't wait to show them. This is the photo that WhiteFlash sent me to show me what was being sent. They are my exact earrings.:yahoo: Thanks for all of your advice about size, as it turns out I don't have enough earlobe to go much bigger than a half carat.:rolleyes:

2. They are gorgeous.
  3. Very pretty!! You will wear those like crazy!
  4. ooh pretty! I'd love to see them on when you get a chance!
  5. Obviously I was to excited to edit my post properly. Apologies for syntax errors. :shame:

Swanky, I sent you a PM; what did you decide about getting the larger stones?

6. OMG they are so gorgeous, enjoy!
  7. Very nice!!! CONGRATS!!!
  8. Congratulations.
  9. Those earrings are beautiful!! So you bought them online?? i just told my husband I want diamond studs for V-day. half a carat in that style looks huge and perfect!!! I think I'll look at some online stores for mine and out his name on the box - hee hee!:p
  10. Kristabelle, You help your husband shop for you the same way I do. "Honey, do you want to see what you bought me before I wrap it up for you. :roflmfao:

Anyway, Whiteflash has a great website, you can put in size, cut, price, hit enter and instantly see what they have available. Alternatively, though I didn't get the " ready set to go" studs, I've read really good things about them on Pricescope, and they appear to be really well priced. Diamond Earrings and Diamond Studs at

Good luck,

11. Beautiful studs, I like the half bezel style. They will go with everything.
  12. Very pretty! Congrats!!
  13. Gorgeous! I love them.
  14. they are beautiful. enjoy wearing them.
  15. gorgeous theyre classic yet modern