My new Stila Favorite!

1. Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15:heart::heart::heart:

I purchased this from Sephora yesterday after reading a great review on it in a magazine and I absolutely love it. It gives you this beautiful glow all over. It's perfect. I use it mainly on my cheeks and areas where the sun would hit naturally. Just a glow...beautiful. I received so many compliments my skin (I don't normally wear makeup or have to so tinted moisturizers are a great option for me)I love it! Just wanted to share!
  2. LOVE Stila!! :smile:
  3. I know, isn't it great?! I love the stuff, I use it when I want a touch of coverage, but not want to look like I'm wearing makeup.
  4. I love Stila products *-*
  5. I use this also (instead of foundation) it give the skin a beautiful and subtle glow. I love this product..
  6. I've heard really great things about Stila's tinted moisturizer as well, but haven't gotten around to trying it. Does it have a smell?
  7. This is gonna go on my shopping spree list when I finally make the trip to Sephora. Thanks for the idea!
  8. Does it have a matte apperance or more of a shine to it?
  9. i have this too and i love it! it does give u a beautiful sheen...def not matte, supposed to be "illuminating"... altho sometimes during sunny days i end up looking slightly too shiny =p
  10. does it only come in the sheer coverage shade?
  11. I saw this recently in my sephora catalog. does anyone know if it's fragrance free, or anything like that. I have very sensitive skin.
  12. I'm glad it worked so well for you! I've never tried it, but I think that I will! Thanks!