my new Speedy has defect, what should I do?

1. Refer to thread "My Damier Speedy 25", I'm not very happy with my new Speedy right now because the seam of both sides have protruded since I unfolded the bag and didn't seem to go back to the proper way. Okay pictures attached. My friend told me that SA in Banff told her that the shape of the bag will be back to normal in 48 hours. I'm not worried about the crease but the seams of both sides are really bad and I can't do anything about it. I just phoned the Banff boutique and sent an email to the manager, with pictures.

Should I exchange it or should I return it? I live about 15 hours drive from Banff so everything has to do by post. I'm afraid that if I exchange it, the new bag might come with defect again. What do you think?

And anyone has a picture of folded speedy? I'd be appreciate if you can post picture for me so I know how to fold it back, thanks.
    speedy_seam1.JPG speedy_seam2.JPG speedy_seam3.JPG speedy_seam4.JPG
  2. I would suggest that you do a return if you are not happy with it. It would really bug the heck outta me if that happened. I know that some people might say that they don't see anything wrong with it but in your eyes there is. Don't do an exchange because you might get the same thing. It is best to actually inspect the bag in store. GoodLVck!
  3. that is how the bag is supposed to look, the more it fills out the more the seams will come out to show the piping.

See attached bag.
  4. My mono bag does that. It never bothered me I just sort of adjust it every now and then. Is that considered a defect?
  5. I stuff many towels in there for days, it doesn't change a bit. I tried to push it too and the piping is so hard that I can't do anything. Your bag is absolutely beautiful. I want my bag to look like that.
  6. Mine is like hard seams sticking out, can't not push back or adjust anything. Is this normal?
  7. I don't think it's a defect...I have seen many speedies with this characteristic...
    even in the photo with andre agassi and steffie graff...take a look at the photo and you'll understand why...I don't think they would have put a defective bag on a photo like that...My opinion is relax...speedies are not supposed to be so rigid and structured...have fun you have a beautiful bag there!!!!
  8. My mono Speedy does that. I personally think it's not a defect.
    But if you're not happy exchange it.
    Good Luck.
  9. Mine is like that too - I just got it a month ago. I don't think it's a defect.
  10. my mono looks like that too..
    I dont think its a defect...
    but if you're not happy with it, then you should exchange it.
  11. i don't think it's a defect either. but none the less, if you are unhappy with the speedy you have, you should def. exchange it!
  12. omggg mine is like that too!! is that a defect??.. it doesnt bother me
  13. Mine is like that,'s not a defect. It might pop out in time, might not.
  14. Breath~~~ I don't think it 's a defect, but if it bothers you, then go for an exchange.
  15. Yea, my mono speedy does that as well, in fact I think mine is worse than yours and I've been using it for years. You should definitely exchange it if you're not happy with it, but perhaps for a bag with more structure?