My new speedy charms!! (PICS)

Well I think they are a good alternative and they look equally great! I won't spend that much $$ actually for the heart as its really not very practical (sorry if there are diehard fans of hearts here) .. congrats!

yay Congrats!!!

i bought pink heart right after Christmas at Juicy store....i almost bought red one yesterday at Juicy.....but i went with the gold DOG shaped charm ($20!!!)...i arealdy had one in Pink but i thought i NEEDED another one as well!!! i also bought ice cream charm ($15!!!!) to go with day dreamer which i bought on sale...LOL

don't you just LOVE the pink paper bag (with brown bow!) they give you?!!! =D

I've seen them before too and inmediatly tought of LV. They are very cute too but where did you get them for 30 dlls each?? Thanks

they sell them at Juicy retail store! along with scottie?! doggie lether keychain ($20 ea), ice cream cone keychain ($15 ea), and heart shaped luggage tag ($25 ea)..... those heart coin purses actually opens pretty nice and wide(er than LV...i have LV MC heart but i can only use it as a purse charm! i don't wanna put coins in it...LoL)

juicy ones (all heart to doggie charm) come in gold, silver, metalic pink and patent red....i thought they came in metalic blue(but i could be wrong...saw them after christmas)

i bought them in Fla store, and they were right front of the casher in a candy display bin!! they have multi colored hair ties and keychains too....prices are around $15 ~ $20 i think!!! :tup::heart: