My New Soho Frame Satchel

1. My husband and I were house shopping on Saturday and after about three hours we were so tired so we took a break at TJ MAXX. I found TWO temptations!! I first found the clutch (which I have been wanting FOREVER!) and then I found this black satchel! I have never seen it before!!! I loved it! It fits on my shoulder and is very cute!! :yahoo: What do you guys think??? Has anyone ever seen this style before? If so what year did it come out? I've looked on eBay a million of times and have never seen this style :nuts:

DSC04646.jpg DSC04647.jpg DSC04648.jpg DSC04657.jpg DSC04666.jpg
  2. Side View of the satchel

DSC04688.jpg
  3. Yes I have, it's a very sweet and feminine bag, also came in brown c fabric, and gray satin (there are a few on eBay right now) It was also designed as a flap/top handle in lurex c fabric, pink, lilac, brown. It's great as an everyday or evening bag. Enjoy it!

Not sure of the year look at the first digits on the patch there should be a letter M-0454-XXXX
    04 (04 would mean 2004)

the scarf print clutch is nice too!

4. THANK YOU!! I will enjoy :tup: It says H-05s

5. very cute ! the tj's around here never have anything. I live in the Boston area where Coach is very popular so people probably get to the stuff before I do !

6. Sorry to hear that! The ones in my area always have at least one... ;)

7. That is just adorable! Enjoy that great bag!

8. I just did an eBay search and found two!! I had never seen them!! :nuts:

9. LIblue I think all Coach's can live together!!! LOL :lol:

10. They're so adorable!! Nice find!

11. super cute! nice find!

12. love the scarf print! so lucky!

13. Cute!Great find!^-^

14. Very Cute! Can I ask, how much were they?

15. Our TJ's had the Soho and I've been hoping to see the clutch but so far no luck. Congrats on scooping these up - very cute!

Betty Boop: The Soho at our store was $149.