My new Sienna Twiggy!

1. After a week of waiting, my new Sienna Twiggy is finally here!!

I had a couple of reservations about getting the Sienna (the pics made her look a little orangey-brown) but after browsing tPF and reading all your reviews about how gorgeous the colour was, I decided to bite the bullet and pray that she would turn out just as gorgeous. And you were all right... she definitely is!

I also didn't know what to expect from the '07 leather, because the only other Bal I have is an '05 with really thick, soft broken in leather. Twiggy definitely has thinner leather but I think with a little bit of time and use she'll be just as soft as my city!

Some pics of my new baby:

Stuffed Twiggy! (best reflects the colour)

Smooshy twiggy:[​IMG]

No flash twiggy:
  2. Could you try posting pics again? I can't see them. I can only see the site banner where you've posted them.
  3. Oops, sorry. Here they are again. Hope this works.

First pic is the what happens when I let her down unstuffed (thats how smooshy she is, brand new!) Second pic without the flash, and third pic with the flash.

The more I look at her, the more I love her! From different angles, she looks cinnamon red, dark reddish brown, orange-ish brown, chocolatey brown.... so versatile!
    DSCF0953.jpg DSCF0950.jpg DSCF0957.jpg
  4. Congrats! Looks like amazing leather. Bet is smells amazing too!
  5. Congrats I think sienna is a gorgeous browntone I regret not having gotten one.
  6. oh my the leather's so smooove. congrats!
  7. Thank you ladies!!

I feel like such a dork / proud mama, just admiring my beautiful little twiggy against different surfaces and seeing how she changes colour depending on the background / my outfit!!

My cat seems to have warmed to her too - she's already tried to climb right on top of twiggy to take a little nap, but I'm not quite ready to let cat hair and claws get at my bbag!
  8. i love the color, congrats!!
  9. Freakin' gorgeous leather!!! I have 2 Siennas, that's how much I :heart: this color!! Congrats!!! :tup:
  10. :drool::drool::drool: So gorgeous!! I love sienna, and I think that color works so well on a twiggy!! Congratulations on a beautiful bag!!
  11. [​IMG]

OOOOOOO! How beautiful is that!!!!
  12. Ooooh, Sienna is such a delicious colour, in fact its one delicious bag fullstop!

Congratulations on a wonderful purchase.
  13. Gorgeous! :drool:
  14. love the color!! congrats!!
  15. So pretty! Sienna is one of the best colors ever :love:. Congrats!