My new shoes

miss.angela526 said:
OMG! The cherries on your speedy are so right! Tell me that they don't come with..I don't own the bag but I couldn't have missed that!!??!?!?!

lol nope the cherrys dont come with the speedy they are juicy couture and they are cute... I just hook them on :P

What a beautiful cerises collection,:yahoo: your shoes are soooo stylish looking - I've never seen them before. I only have the speedy but wish I had the pretty collection like you do!!

Congrats! Do you find them comfortable? My mom has those and she says they hurt. The color dye also turned the bottom of her feet bright red :lol: She was able to get that fixed at LV, they sprayed some coating onto it...but she hasn't worn them again since.

Stiddy is too cute!

I actually have only worn them around the house so far... my mum says to be careful as they are wood and could give a bad back.. and yes the cerises shoes do make your feet dye red,, I have seen other pics on other boards of this problem.. oh I would like to get some of that spray in them , as I dont want red feet either ... I wonder why this happens :crybaby:

slayer said:
What a beautiful cerises collection,:yahoo: your shoes are soooo stylish looking - I've never seen them before. I only have the speedy but wish I had the pretty collection like you do!!

Awww thanks that so sweet, the speedy is a great bag ;)