My new scribble..... already ripping!!!!

1. I just got the new scribble tote during PCE. How does coach handle it if its already starting to rip?? I don't use this bag all the time (I am a SAHM) so I don't leave the house everyday and usually only use this one on weekends. So its nly a month only and it starting to wear a whole in the bottom edge. What do you think they wuld do for me? TIA
  2. Yikes... I would take it into the store and see what they say.

I think I am going to start focusing on leather for my "better" handbags. I wasn't happy with how the scribble from last year held up and I think that if I am going to get something in a fabric it will just be a knock around bag, like a Roxy bag....

I don't think it should be wearing down that much in only one month. :shrugs:
  3. No Way!!! That's crazy!! I have a hampton's weekend bag from two years ago, wore it almost every day last summer (used as diaper bag) and it's in great shape. Coach has great customer service, I'm sure they will be happy to help you out!
  4. Definitely take it into a store - I'm sure Coach will replace it for you. There's no way a 1 month old bag should be wearing like that!
  5. Take it in for sure! Coach will definitely take care of the problem whether it's repairing the bag or replacing it. I have a feeling they'll just replace it for you since it's so new.
  6. keep us updated on what the store says.

hope you get a good outcome
  7. So sorry to hear this. Please keep us updated, I sure they will be able to take care of this for you.
  8. Sorry to hear that! Definately look into it!

My niece just bought the scribble tote today!
    I'll have to keep an eye on hers.
    She is 14!
  9. Must be a manufacturing defect.
    I have scribbles from last year and two years ago, and they're fine. (Just dirty, haha.)
    Coach should replace it.
  10. do you think I could get something different since I am so scarred of fabric bags now? Also its not a through rip YET, but it shouldn't even be a little one. It kinda looks like it was dragged. BUT IT WASN'T, I baby ths bag and like I said before hardly use it. If it was done by someone then it would be in more places than this. I don't want to wait too long because I am scarred if I do they won't do anything.
  11. i dont know good luck....ive never had any problems with any of my bags.....
  12. I would take it into the store.
    Let us know.