My new Sapin Work!

1. My new love, a Sapin Work.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Also my old loves, Lilac City 06 and Black Purse Bag 06.

Now if the postman would just bring me my Twiggy....:nuts:

Thanks again to the fab PF'r who helped me find this Sapin Work. You are a star:love:
    IMG_1800_1.JPG IMG_1799_1.JPG
  2. Let me be the first to say congratulations and how beautiful!
  3. The Sapin is so pretty. It looks more green than I thought. I was a little hesitant on getting one because I thought it would look too close to black but in your pics it doesn't. Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS!!
  4. Beautiful collection. Congrats siri anne:yahoo:
  5. Beautiful bag, you have some great bags Sire Anne.
  6. NICEEE bag. congrats
  7. I love the Sapin, I was going to buy this as my first Bal. Bag, but just bought a green fendi spy instead. Still might get one of these later.

Its beautiful, congrats on getting a stunning bag
  8. :drool: :drool: :drool: SAPIN :drool: :drool: :drool:

9. :love: beautiful collection:heart: :heart: :heart:
  10. Siri, your Sapin looks beautiful!;)

She has settled in well with her fellow BBag family! Thanks for posting the pics! Your Twiggy will fit in there nicely as well!:yahoo:
  11. Love it, love it! Congrats, it's stunning. Love the color, the leather, and the work style.:love:
  12. Thank you all for your warm wishes.:heart:

We are going away next weekend and I can't wait to bring my Sapin Work on the plane!:yahoo:

I went a bit mad yesterday and bought a beautiful Hugo Boss navy cashmere military style blazer/jacket. It looks great with jeans and really shows off my Sapin Bag. Buying clothes to match your bags? I am in too deep:wtf:
  13. You can never be in too deep Siri! Well done they are gorgeous! Fabby collection you have there. Looking forward to seeing it growing with the twiggy!

Your son looks cute as anything on your avatar as well..
  14. Beautiful!!!

Sapin is a wonderful color and the lilac:drool: !

I did buy clothes to match my bags and intend to do more of it this coming week....:shame: ;
    You just can't be on an "everything" ban would be too depressing!
  15. beautiful