My new Sandstone City

1. I have had this bag for a couple of weeks now and I just can't believe how pretty it is. I think maybe when I was buying it at the BNY store, I didn't even think it was all that great. I think maybe it was because the light in the store didn't really do much for the bag. But the thing literally glows. You sandstone owners know what I mean. I think the pictures turned out pretty good. I love having a neutral bag finally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to see her beauty in the store because you couldn't have made a smarter choice with the sandstone. So purty!

And the leather is just divine.

3. It's really nice, I feel the same way about my taupe. I'd love to get sandstone if it weren't so similar. Enjoy!

4. i love your sandstone city...the leather is yummy! congrats!:yahoo:

5. that's so pretty. congrats!

6. Congrats Allisonfaye! I never considered a neutral colour before but after seeing your gorgeous sandstone, I'm going to have to amend my wish list. Eeek.

7. everytime i see this color, i'm amazed at how it POPS, even though it's a neutral - good choice, so purty :yes:

8. :yahoo: I love your new City Allisonfaye and hope my Sandstone First is just as pretty when it arrives! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. Absolutely gorgeous!! I wasn't sure if I liked my PT after I first got it, but now I am in love with it!!

The Sandstone is gorgeous, and although the PT is a bit bigger then what I need right now... it is going to be perfect for school & work starting in May... Sandstone is TDF!!! :yes:

10. OMG Allison..... :nuts: your sandstone city is just BREATHTAKING :drool: :yahoo: !!! It's a really perfect neutral bag - LOVE it :heart: ! Thank you so much for sharing :flowers:

11. Wow! That is really beautiful!!:drool: Tell us, how did you like BalNY?? Nah...Just Kiddin' :roflmfao: Great bag!!!!

12. Allisonfaye, it really pretty!!! Congrats!

13. LOVE it, Allisonfaye!:love:Congrats!:flowers:

14. I love it! Yay for Sanstone!

15. OMG! That is THE most scrumptious sandstone I have ever seen. I want one now. This is why this forum is bad for my finances. That is so gorgeous. I hope you posted pics wearing it.