My new Saleya PM meets my old Saleya PM

1. Just picked up my Azur Saleya PM today, yay! Enjoy the photos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2. Congrats!!! They look so cute next to one another :smile:

3. Congrats, Jane! I love them!

4. very cute! congrats!!

5. wow. you have such a beautiful collection. anyways, you purse said made in France? did you purchase it outside US? because I read some other thread & this girl was looking for the purse say Made in France but the SA in some US mall said they only have it say Made in US because the import tax is high, something like that. Is it true?

6. I love that bag! Congrats!

7. I purchased all of my bags in San Francisco, CA.

The made in stamp refers to the factory where it was made, and different lines are made in different countries. This is all well covered in the Reference section of the forum, I believe.

Saleyas are made in France.

8. Oh wow, what a beautiful couple. Congrats!

9. Thank you so much, everyone! Unfortunately this means I really must go on a spending ban for the remainder of the summer. But it's okay as I am SO HAPPY with my collection!!

10. I love them both! Congrats!

11. Congrats Jane! They look lovely together!

12. Lovely combination! :heart:

13. Aww your twins look beautiful! I get soo much use of my Azur Saleya that I've considered getting the Ebony Saleya as well.

14. Beautiful. I love the Saleya PM in Damier, but now, I'm lusting it in Azur. These photos are lethal--to the wallet.

15. wow- so pretty! you are a great photographer- i love the pictures. does your ebene saleya have longer handles?